The more personal data you volunteer, the better we are able to customise the contents of the Website and/or our services to serve you better.
- Personal Data
Personal Data refers to data (other than your business contact information) that identifies you or data in combination with other information which Data Dynamics has or is likely to have access to which can be used to identify you (“Personal Data”).
Your Personal Data may include your name, NRIC number, email address, mailing address or phone number.
- When do we collect your Personal Data
We may collect your Personal Data on the following occasions:
- When you send us an enquiry;
- When you interact with our staff;
- When you send us an online order form;
- When you send us feedback;
- when you send us a service request or any other request;
- When you contact us directly or via third parties or request that we contact you; or
- When you submit your Personal Data to us via any other means.
- How do we use your Personal Data
We may collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To process and attend to your orders or service requests;
- To respond to your enquiries, feedback or requests submitted via the Website.
- To improve our range of products and services;
- To promote to you our products, services, offers or events;
- To resolve any disputes that may arise between Data Dynamics and you;
- To protect the legal rights or property of Data Dynamics;
- To comply with applicable laws;
- For security purposes;
- Where necessary, for purposes of investigation or proceedings;
- Where relevant, to process and administer any insurance claims or payments arising under or in connection with incidents
- For evaluative purposes as defined under the Act.
We may update the above list from time to time with other purposes for which your Personal Data will be collected, used or disclosed by Data Dynamics.
- Disclosure to third parties
In the event that your Personal Data is transferred out of Singapore in connection with any purpose contemplated by this Policy, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the recipient in the other country provides a standard of protection to your personal data that is comparable to the protection under the Act.
- How we protect your Personal Data and verify your identity
Data Dynamics is committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Data. To prevent unauthorised access, use or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data.
Please note that while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. Please exercise care when you transmit any Personal Data to us over the Internet. For example, if you access our Website from a public location, we recommend that you log out or close the Internet browser and delete the history log of your activities.
We may adopt verification practices and processes to verify your identity or to process your requests.
- How you may withdraw your consent
You may withdraw your consent to our continued use and disclosure of your Personal Data by emailing Data Dynamics at email@example.com. You may also, where applicable, withdraw your consent by using the unsubscribe facility referred to in the material sent to you e.g. by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails sent to you by us. Please allow thirty (30) days for us to process and effect your request for such withdrawal.
Where applicable, we will inform you of the likely consequences of withdrawing your consent. Your Personal Data may be collected, used and disclosed for multiple purposes and you have the option of withdrawing your consent.
- How you may access or update your Personal Data
You may access or update your Personal Data by sending us a written request at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as reasonably practicable or within thirty (30) days. To respond to your request, we may adopt verification procedures, including but not limited to, asking you questions relating to your identity or requesting that you furnish additional information.
Please note that a fee may be chargeable for your access to your Personal Data.
We rely on you to ensure that your Personal Data in our possession or control is accurate and complete. If you believe that your Personal Data contains any error or omission, you should inform us immediately.
Please note that Data Dynamics has the right to reject frivolous or vexatious requests, requests for trivial information or any other request which Data Dynamics is entitled to reject under the Act.
- Our retention of your Personal Data
Data Dynamics will only retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, used or disclosed or as permitted or required by applicable laws. Notwithstanding any withdrawal of consent to our continued use or disclosure, we may retain your Personal Data for business or legal purposes.
You have the option of disabling cookies on your web browser. However in doing so, you may not be able to utilise some of the features on our Website and some transactions may not be completed.
Please note that Data Dynamics is not responsible for any third party cookies or any privacy practice of third parties.
- Contact us